Friday, May 26, 2006

Disappointed

I had intended to post a picture here tonight but for various reasons have changed my mind.

Instead I have been reflecting on the nature of blogging. It seems to me that blogging should create a community which freely shares ideas and communications. For a fellow blogger to resort to issuing threats in order to suppress a legitimate posting is surely outside this spirit. Anyone who were to do so should be thoroughly ashamed of themselves. I am of course speaking purely hypothetically.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Blimey, sounds serious - want me to send the boys round??

6:53 PM  
Blogger Tony said...

No thanks - it's my own fault for yielding to blackmail.

6:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you don't yield to blackmail it would cease to exist and a rich seam of potentiality would be lost to us all, not to mention many silly jokes. So I guess its all to the good.
xxxxxnil

7:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home